Time & Location
About the Event
Congratulations on receiving your license to carry (MA LTC)! Statistics show a violent crime is committed in the US every 24.6 seconds. In this class, we will use pistols to explore safe and proper concealment carry techniques, gain defensive pistol knowledge, engage in a variety of shooting drills like the Tueller Drill. We will explore the color code of situational awareness, work through the demands of mental exercises in various situations, and techniques for point shooting. Lastly, we will work from the holster, achieving efficient reloads, and clearing malfunctions. This intensive 4-hour course covers moral, physical, and financial considerations for concealed carry swag as well as defensive shooting tactics for any encounter whether driving or walking.
We strongly encourage you to bring your EDC (“everyday carry” firearm). If you would like, you can rent one of our firearms, magazines, along with a holster and belt. Please email us before class if you plan to rent equipment. Upon arriving to class, please ensure that your firearm is unloaded so there is nothing in the chamber and nothing in the magazine. Shooting at the range is scheduled after the class. Students will obtain both an USCCA certificate along with a TDF certificate upon completion.
Please bring the following gear to class:
- Your LTC
- Everyday carry pistol and its holster
- 3 magazines and magazine holder (you can use your pocket if that’s how you plan to carry)
- 150 rounds of ammunition
- 10 dummy rounds or snap caps
* Shooting at the range is done on a separate day after day!
* CAVEAT: if you do not have your LTC yet, you will need to rent a firearm and purchase ammunition from TDF.
* Prerequisite: Must possess your LTC and/or at least have taken our a basic pistol shooting course.
- Skill Development$99$990$0